You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
25,763 chatty comments by "daVinci1980"
- Posted Jun 22, 2018 2:02pm PDT Huh. I always hear it pronounced see-dur. I don't say it so I don't have a formed opinion.
- Posted May 05, 2018 5:30pm PDT You can just do this: i / 10.0f That idiom is super common; anyone who saw it would know what it was doing.
- Posted Mar 25, 2018 8:49pm PDT No! You've ruined it! :)
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 8:08am PDT I'm planning on framing it.
- Posted Mar 23, 2018 8:05am PDT I confirm this bet! It was great catching up yesterday.
- Posted Feb 02, 2018 9:35pm PST Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like when it's in half-screen mode? I didn't work on this, but I can pass it along.
- Posted Sep 29, 2017 3:07pm PDT Guns don't kill people, dogs kill people with guns.
- Posted Jul 12, 2017 10:33am PDT +1 for this. No reason to do in-wall sound anymore imho. Sonos is easy to use, easy to set up and high quality.
- Posted Dec 25, 2016 10:33pm PST drVajina1979, Yoshi and I don't know the dance--but we'd be willing to learn. Next year, I guess!
- Posted Sep 06, 2016 11:37pm PDT wtf is this thread.
- Posted Aug 13, 2016 5:23pm PDT Basically: Clean the rust with a wire brush. Clean it out with warm water and soap, dry immediately. Season it: lightly coat with vegetable oil,...
- Posted Aug 13, 2016 5:18pm PDT Treat it exactly like a cast iron skillet: http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-restore-a-rusty-cast-iron-skillet-cleaning-lessons-from-the-kitchn-203086
- Posted Aug 13, 2016 2:49pm PDT I also have a termpurpedic and love it. It was 4K when I bought it ~10 years ago, I think. It's probably going to be time to replace it in the next...
- Posted Aug 10, 2016 3:24pm PDT It's almost as though mass shooting are a complex issue that doesn't fall under a single solution (a "panacea" if you will) that require multiple...
- Posted Aug 06, 2016 3:52pm PDT Nice! Make sure you do a burn or two to get it all cleaned out.