You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
7,396 chatty comments by "code-e255"
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 11:23am PDT Oh shit, forgot the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYDDsvExZlY
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 11:23am PDT LOL... this wasted guy breaks a wall at a police station with his head! :D
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 11:15am PDT I'd love to have a Focus ST in real life...
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 11:13am PDT HAHAHAHA!!!
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 10:57am PDT Wipeout Pure. That's a must-have, and I believe it's available cheap now in the Platinum series.
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 10:48am PDT wtb more info plz!
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 9:32am PDT Wasn't this already posted a few days ago?
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 5:55am PDT Seriously, get a clue before you rant, n00b. UT3 and TF2 are generic, more of the same old stuff. ET:QW is completely different. Tactical,...
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 4:01am PDT UT3 is just a "zomg graphixx!" game for rich kids with state-of-the-art systems, TF2 will probably be good fun every now and then, and ET:QW will...
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 3:08am PDT LOL
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 3:00am PDT Hehe, all the crazy bodyguard people were funny... :D
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 1:54am PDT For one, the classes will be a lot more balanced and a bit more unique than in TFC. Read up the articles on the Intarweb if you care.
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 1:39am PDT uh, this was meant as a reply to #22. >_<
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 1:38am PDT I don't like UT. It's too graphics engine-driven and doesn't have all too amazing gameplay., imho. UT1 was good, but it just kinda went downhill...
- Posted Jun 01, 2007 1:34am PDT A bunch of magazines said they were going to have an ET:QW review, but didn't in the final printed release. Apparently the authors often write up...