7,602 chatty comments by "code-e255"
- Posted Dec 31, 2007 3:43am PST lawl hi5!
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 12:46pm PST I don't know about the Boomslang, but the Copperhead r0x. I've had loads of Microsoft and Logitech mice before, and the Copperhead is the best I've...
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 9:24am PST Wow... I've got less than 15 hours... O_o
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 8:48am PST A bit very fucking expensive. Amazingly excellent food doesn't have to cost that much.
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 8:15am PST What's the fucking password? >:[
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 7:07am PST I do a lot of ordering from Play and Amazon UK. Importing PC games from the UK actually saves me money (they're really quite cheap there), but Xbox...
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 7:01am PST Nice. I wanna get an HDTV soon for console gaming and watching movies and TV shows.
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 6:19am PST Hey, do you maybe know some place where one can find out which German-version Xbox 360 games includes English as well? I don't like translations,...
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 6:07am PST Ahh, thanks for clearing that up. I thought LSW2 is newer than LWS:TCS, and was wondering why the former is a Platinum Hits game and the latter isn't.
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 5:57am PST Cool, didn't know there's a European Shack TF2 server! Can you PM me the password? I should be back at home by that time.
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 5:55am PST I kinda agree. I loved the 1st game, but the expansion for it kinda turned the series into a really unrealistic arcade shooter and I didn't really...
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 5:49am PST I'm bidding on an English language copy of Mass Effect on Ebay at the moment. I don't want to pay 62 Euros for a UK import, or 55 for a German...
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 3:36am PST 1 or 2? The 2nd one is fairly cheap. Should one have played the 1st to enjoy the 2nd?
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 3:32am PST If PGR4 is similar to PGR3, I say screw it. After playing Forza 2 I really cannot stand those silly arcade racers.
- Posted Dec 30, 2007 3:31am PST Forza 2 fucking owns!