7,521 chatty comments by "code-e255"
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 9:17pm PDT I use a local online marketplace (similar to Craigslist, I guess). Sales there are generally done face-to-face.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 9:13pm PDT A) RTX isn't real ray-tracing, though. It's just a hybrid, low-bounce-depth ray-tracing algorithm that's merely used for some lighting, shadowing,...
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 9:07pm PDT Haha, sales people always promise random bullshit features that cannot be implemented on time.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 9:05pm PDT There need to be sound-isolated rooms of various sizes for tel-cos. And there need to be clear rules for the open space, e.g. no loud or long...
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 11:51am PDT Blackout feels so much better than PUBG because your movement is calculated 100% on your computer. In PUGB, your own player's movement keeps...
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 11:39am PDT I would never buy a used GPU, especially not from a miner. Maybe I'm unlucky, but most of my GPUs died after 3 years of use.
- Posted Sep 19, 2018 11:21am PDT Why does this game take so long to get released? It feels like it's been in development for 10 years.
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 10:57pm PDT Can one completely skip season 1, which supposedly sucks?
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 11:46am PDT Guy's definitely a psycho.
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 11:25pm PDT Radical Candor. It's about communicating feedback effectively. I'm about half-way through and it's very good so far.
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 11:09pm PDT Why do some Japanese games take so long to be released in the West?
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 10:59pm PDT Considering how dull and repetitive Island Expeditions are, I don't have high hopes for that game mode.
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 10:58pm PDT Yeah, the new Azerite system is complete dogshit. :(
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 10:57am PDT Offline is the only way to enjoy this game, since multiplayer is terrible from a UX, game design, and technical perspective.
- Posted Sep 17, 2018 10:55am PDT Not worth it. Game's still buggy as fuck.