You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
37,735 chatty comments by "cltcprd"
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 11:57am PST oh shit, my bad. I thought you were ripping on the Bears.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 11:56am PST ummm, 49ers game was 1 1/2 weeks ago. they beat a top 10 team in the Giants last weekend.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 11:56am PST I'm sorry, I know about your troubles with the Panthers, I can never help myself plus, there's only 5 teams below the bears so I have to live it up.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 11:52am PST hahahahaha, GAYLO wants to play HALO more like HAYLO.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 11:48am PST yep, same problem here.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 11:36am PST shhh, we have the titans this week. 3 in a row for Craig. Plus, I think he's doing a way better job than Quinn.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 10:38am PST blasphemis. Nothing is TOO big. Give a 100" DLP projector any day.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 10:23am PST dude, you are not 37337
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 9:25am PST oh definately, not of. time for caffienne.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 9:24am PST of definately, but he's managing the offense (something Quinn could seem to figure out).
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 9:24am PST he's winning, isn't that all that matters? Plus he was thrown in to the system when Grossman got hurt (and the offense system is new to everyone...
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 9:07am PST get him fired and give me his job.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 9:05am PST yeah, I think xlive was just getting swamped last night. I was in another game later and it was laggy also, not as bad, but definately laggy.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 9:00am PST GO BEARS. Roethlisberger is not the only rookie QB that is undefeated as a starter.
- Posted Nov 10, 2004 9:00am PST I bet you nearly shit yourself when that happened.