37,780 chatty comments by "cltcprd"
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 7:36pm PDT Toyota will probably be forced to bring out a diesel now that all 3 American Truck manufacturers have one.
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 7:08pm PDT No 4K for Disney moves on iTunes. I think you have to use Vudu. Blame Disney for wanting to charge more for 4K.
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 7:06pm PDT Most don’t have it, but Bosch is always the answer for “what dishwasher should I get?”
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 7:04pm PDT Kansas, right? You aren’t close to being over saturated......
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 5:52pm PDT Fair, though I think rear leg room is very similar between the Colorado and f150 (I’m 6’5” and there is no issue with 6’+ guys sitting...
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 5:37pm PDT Just for my curiosity, why a full-size? I have to find a situation where I would need a full size instead of my Colorado. Though I live in the city...
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 12:23pm PDT I only get about 300-350 mbps when downloading from Microsoft on my PC. Speed test shows 1 gbps.
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 12:20pm PDT What F150 are you getting?
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 12:10pm PDT The point is that a manufacturer has little to do with the likelihood that he got a flat tire over the years.
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 12:00pm PDT Pumpkin beer is universally horrible so it’s easy to avoid.
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 11:59am PDT What would the jack have to do with the manufacturer?
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 6:39am PDT Isn’t there an off brand one at Best Buy that is decent?
- Posted Sep 13, 2018 6:31pm PDT 2nd lens on the camera is a deal breaker for me now. Portrait mode FTW
- Posted Sep 13, 2018 10:02am PDT With as much time as Milleh games, I don’t think this will be the case.
- Posted Sep 13, 2018 7:41am PDT My guess is we won’t see a new console until 2020