You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
9,390 chatty comments by "chadg033"
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 4:50pm PDT I'm not falling for this a 4th time!
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 1:38pm PDT Thank you, this was the feedback I was looking for. What exclusives, specifically are you referring to? Note: I was a fan of the Burnout series...
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 1:04pm PDT Already have a PS4 Pro, but I think a bunch of preorder games would be sweet.
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 11:34am PDT Now this is a good idea!
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 11:30am PDT Bought a new place 2 months ago and spent $7000 in new speakers, furniture, TVs, etc.
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 11:28am PDT This is what I'm worried about. I don't have an Xbox now, so playing through Halo would be fun but $500 is a lot to spend on nostalgia. I don't...
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 11:15am PDT Best Buy I have $525 in gift cards to Best buy, and need to find something I want. Does everyone still poo on the Xbox or is the One X a good...
- Posted Aug 18, 2018 10:29am PDT I've got the 2018 65" and it has been a fantastic TV, however if you are looking for a bigger TV then the TCL wouldn't be the one
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 10:44am PDT I bought a Grey one with an ottoman from Sam's for $600 or $700 a few months ago. Pretty decent couch.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 7:40am PDT I've done this 5 times, next solution please!
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 7:40am PDT No, usually only use the required length. Chase has some dumb restrictions like cannot have more than two concecutive letters or numbers (like...
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 7:20am PDT Exactly the same experience I'm having.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 7:02am PDT Ok, I'm not the only one then. Super odd. If hackers were attempting to change my password I would get email notifications, but I'm not.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 6:59am PDT Lol wow that sounds like a lot of work.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 6:55am PDT Yeah but I have to log in to see the balance of my card. I use it all month to order stuff and pay off the balance twice a month when I get paid,...