547 chatty comments by "camp3r"
- Posted Aug 09, 2004 12:52pm PDT yeah, it's been a while since I saw it but there are going to be 4/5 packages in the end.
- Posted Aug 09, 2004 12:14pm PDT Yes it does
- Posted Aug 05, 2004 2:44pm PDT Gt isn't that hard to find, online. Now an Ultra or Ati XT is another story. The only place I've seen actually have an XT in stock is for $999.00
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 10:16am PDT yeah i know it's capped. it's just unsatisfying and hard to enjoy the game when it does that. the movement speed of looking/aiming takes a...
- Posted Aug 04, 2004 10:11am PDT still haven't been able to find settings i'm happy with. 9700pro, 3.2 p4, 1gig ram, I did figure out my previous problem with it running like...
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 1:09pm PDT 6800gt question. is the 256mb version worth the price increase over the 128mb? It seems it varies by card/retailer from $100-200 more the for 256mb...
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 7:50am PDT Not sure what could be causing a problem. Haven't had any issues with other games. Farcry ran pretty well on the same system along with bf1942. I...
- Posted Aug 03, 2004 5:44am PDT Installed late last night so I spent an hour or so playing. Seems pretty good but runs like ass on my system. it autodetects 640x480 med quality...
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 5:08pm PDT i use a gamepad for moving, etc and the mouse for shooting/looking.
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 4:46pm PDT Joystick support? Seems like all their other games have it but I've not had any luck finding info about it.
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 10:26am PDT Yes, they do. I'm not sure of the cost though. I imagine it varies by company.
- Posted Jul 30, 2004 1:54pm PDT well I just checked the only place I've seen that regularly had them actually in stock, for $979.00 us, they're sold out at the moment.
- Posted Jul 30, 2004 1:46pm PDT Not unless you think twice retail, or more, is a good price. or you're very lucky.
- Posted Jul 27, 2004 9:24am PDT Mine is screwed up in the same way. I just cut a section off the base so it would lay flat again.
- Posted Jul 26, 2004 1:50pm PDT me either. in years past, nintendo and sega days, games sold out if they were popular but they make so many copies now it's a non-issue.