546 chatty comments by "camp3r"
- Posted Aug 23, 2018 6:52pm PDT I bought my current system from them in 2015 and have had no issues. It was cheaper than buying the components and building myself.
- Posted Aug 23, 2018 2:02pm PDT I have one in reserve but I've been using the one I have since the early 2000's. I also have one of the larger F series that's new.
- Posted Aug 19, 2018 7:30am PDT The first one made almost 750 million so no surprise they're making another
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 3:02am PDT i'm waiting on 11xx here
- Posted Jul 29, 2018 2:12am PDT you may know already but you can stack the upgrades x3 per tech
- Posted Jul 26, 2018 4:24pm PDT there are upgrades now to lower launch cost and I imagine others as well
- Posted Jul 26, 2018 4:19pm PDT pretty sure the pods are still there too. I recall coming across one and you can use materials to lower the cost now too
- Posted Jul 21, 2018 6:32pm PDT Oh I just noticed. This is pretty light on action.
- Posted Jul 21, 2018 6:16pm PDT Blue Ruin
- Posted Jun 26, 2018 2:26pm PDT Probably somewhat based on the following paste. Bad Blood is the phrase used for any Yautja that has turned against its own kind and severely...
- Posted Jun 21, 2018 1:47pm PDT Personally having a 970 there's no way in hell I'm going to buy any 10xx card as old as they are at this point.
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 6:19pm PDT Also somewhat related I think. Using the terrain tool on the other planets it doesn't move around smoothly when using the mouse. Just say you move...
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 6:17pm PDT The movement thing hasn't always been there but it's been there for at least six months and it always happens on every planet besides the first...
- Posted Jun 14, 2018 3:32pm PDT Astroneer dude(s) can you fix the bug where on every plant but the first one you get stuck running in place constantly and have to sidestep or jump...
- Posted Jun 12, 2018 1:42pm PDT Just checked I've played almost 200 hours of this :)