1,481 chatty comments by "bording"
- Posted Jul 16, 2004 12:22pm PDT Yeah it really should be. Connecting directly to the internet these days is just asking for trouble.
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:34pm PDT New to me. Thanks for the link! Too bad there doesn't seem to be a way to download it...
- Posted Jul 18, 2004 8:37pm PDT Even better!
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 6:11am PDT Actually someone already posted this already, and provided a download link: ftp://ftp.ngz-network.de/pub/121/10/d3c/d3c/music/DooM3%20Theme.mp3
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 6:17am PDT and apparently, I am a member of the Department Of Rendundancy Department... maybe next time I'll use like 5 or 10 'already's... much cooler that...
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 6:39am PDT Yeah, that sounds like a pretty cool name for a band.
- Posted Jul 20, 2004 11:19am PDT If you have the Central Quarantine set up, by default it retries to scan anything that was quarantined whenever new definitions come in. So, all...
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 12:48pm PDT It's on fileshack now: http://www.fileshack.com/file.x?fid=5185
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 12:49pm PDT crap, meant that to be a reply to the main post in the thread.
- Posted Jul 23, 2004 1:37pm PDT and furthermore, I am a complete moron, since that link was in the parent post already... :( I only saw the torrent link. :(
- Posted Jul 27, 2004 11:57am PDT I think he's talking about shakycam footage of the teaser trailer that was shown at the San Diego Comic Con
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 12:43pm PDT http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-02-23 Aha! tomservo is Timothy Roberts!
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 1:04pm PDT haha, I bet someone doesn't have a job any more!
- Posted Jul 28, 2004 1:43pm PDT Well, he said he thinks something bad is going to happen, and what could possibly be worse than exploding genitals?
- Posted Aug 02, 2004 8:47am PDT Hey man, how are things going? If you're looking for a laptop, I suggest taking a look at this:...