You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
53,388 chatty comments by "bolneze"
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 11:50am PDT 114, I want to focus on big story stuff but there's a bunch of side quests distracting me, I'm still in the first zone lol maybe I'll just ocd...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 11:38am PDT Oh forgot about that show but still wow
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 11:35am PDT Dug up the guide I used, hope it helps: https://www.tested.com/tech/298-how-to-use-an-old-router-to-expand-your-wi-fi-network/
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 11:30am PDT I think so? I think they're named the same so I have no idea which one a device is connected to at a given time though. I have never noticed it...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:51am PDT Maybe AP is the wrong term? Repeater? There was some online guide I followed. I thought it was set up to work as one network though
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:48am PDT TLDR? but need video card way more
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:45am PDT I wish I was that smart
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:45am PDT Cool but need consumer cards pls
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:39am PDT There's got to be a fan song of this somewhere right?
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:37am PDT Cool but they seem small?
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:34am PDT Pretty much perfect for me, just one DC all day
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:30am PDT I use power line and a cheap router as an AP
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:12am PDT Wtf how
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 1:57am PDT Good price too
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 11:17pm PDT Well that was easy