You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
15,278 chatty comments by "bling1bling"
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 11:52am PDT p + u!!!! Nice
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 10:00am PDT Damn chattypics is tagged as pornography at work...oops. I hope the big man doesn't come down on me for clicking.
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 7:06am PDT The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast for board games!
- Posted Aug 17, 2018 7:04am PDT lol this game sounds like a hoot. Very morbid sounding!
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 12:29pm PDT mehhhh I suppose. Our group has actually gone back to the bigger maps more. Sanhock feels too cramped and random most of the time.
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 11:41am PDT No problemo. I learned to play yesterday and then got a game in on TTS and it was fantastic. I really like the assymetric powers all the races have...
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 10:55am PDT Nuthin...wanna play Gaia Project tonight on Tabletop Simulator?
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 9:08am PDT Interesting I will try this. I guess this is a pure digital "board game"? Interesting, never heard of that concept.
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 8:26am PDT Caves are dangerous br0, be careful!
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 8:21am PDT uhhh yeah.... I would say that looks really good lol. Wow.
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 8:21am PDT Seems like that circle of fire would be distracting as heck during the game!!
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 11:33am PDT That appears to be a fishing net sir!
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 7:35pm PDT Yeah I was in the same boat....hadn't played in a year, but 2.0 has changed quite a LOT of stuff. It's pretty crazy.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 7:35pm PDT But its a freakin space race! If you see Sally is about to successfully send a mission to Mars before you, maybe you take some risk and send some...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 4:51pm PDT How's the game? It has a high complexity rating on bgg but not a good overall rating. Looks boring af too!