2,459 chatty comments by "azuvatar"
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 9:39am PST I'm not enjoying this game, I played CoD 4 and I remember liking it, tho my Quake/UT background creeped its ugly head in most of the time and made...
- Posted Mar 09, 2010 8:45am PST you know you want to see a bloodsucker in a wig
- Posted Mar 08, 2010 4:13pm PST there's only one Deus Ex game, man, what are you talking about?
- Posted Mar 02, 2010 4:34pm PST hitman?
- Posted Mar 02, 2010 1:26pm PST http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/874/getoutofherestalker.jpg
- Posted Feb 27, 2010 4:12pm PST Au revoir, monsieur Fisher
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 11:08pm PST So, can you specify the bandwidth to the damn thing now?
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 10:20am PST yeah I miss it too, a ship just dropping you off killed a bit immersion along with the "mission complete" message for me. The elevators were a...
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 10:05am PST This game runs like shit for me at 1920x1080 on a i7 920+4870 1GB, is that, you know, "normal"?
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 10:00am PST no problems here on Win 7 x64 pal
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 9:56am PST one of my gripes with Fallout 3 was that the characters feel like just "quest dispensers" with no life, and yes, compared to the first two games,...
- Posted Feb 23, 2010 9:46am PST Rocksteady Batman Buys Warner Bros' Arkham Asylum Dev
- Posted Feb 19, 2010 2:24pm PST hey, at least it has lean, right? on a more serious note, I'd love this kind of game mechanics in a Lovecraftian At The Mountains of...
- Posted Feb 19, 2010 10:18am PST why is people suddenly so cheerful of games using steamworks? what the hell happened to good ol' "install and play" with no third parties involved?
- Posted Feb 18, 2010 8:08am PST this shit coming from a company that released a crack as their own to solve an issue with one of their games... hilarious!