10,950 chatty comments by "alias"
- Posted Sep 21, 2018 5:56am PDT I doubt anyone would have cared if he did it on January 20. Waiting for that long was really dumb, but expecting anything intelligent from this...
- Posted Sep 18, 2018 7:57pm PDT Any 4K tvs out or announced that are ~40" and run at 120 Hz? Been wanting to get a new tv for a while because the existing one has some issues....
- Posted Sep 16, 2018 11:53am PDT Is the regular PS4 even supported for Spiderman?
- Posted Sep 15, 2018 5:15pm PDT COD has the same South African voice actor that was in Titanfall to at least smooth the transition.
- Posted Sep 13, 2018 5:01pm PDT Do you live in an apartment or other semi-high density living area?
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 12:53pm PDT So lame. Even the XS is bigger than the 6/7S models.
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 12:37pm PDT Does Apple plan to keep the iPhone SE (the smaller phone version that looks more like the original iPhone) updated or is that complete done at this...
- Posted Sep 11, 2018 5:06pm PDT Zero. They would just migrate elsewhere and still do the same thing. Twitch is popular because you can have chat interact with the streamers...
- Posted Sep 10, 2018 8:47pm PDT Also keep in mind you are seeing it on console, not PC. I imagine the PC version will look better still.
- Posted Sep 10, 2018 12:17pm PDT This is the console version they are playing so it'll be much better on PC.
- Posted Sep 10, 2018 11:35am PDT Geez the production value is quite evident. Seems so much smoother and cleaner than PUBG.
- Posted Sep 07, 2018 5:06pm PDT Was that a fake gun? The clip flew off of it when it hit ground and there was just an empty space for the handle.
- Posted Sep 02, 2018 5:37pm PDT You forgot Zombie (the card game), and Mercenaries (guess what type of game). Although a TF2 based card game might be interesting...?
- Posted Sep 02, 2018 4:13pm PDT No preorders only makes sense if you are on the fence about a particular game. If you are going to buy it regardless of reviews, preorder away!
- Posted Sep 02, 2018 2:41pm PDT I'm not asking for F2P though. Right now, it's a buy in to start but free to play mechanics to sustain. Which to me is the worst of both...