23,366 chatty comments by "aggressor"
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 3:54am PDT Wait, maybe it was $90 because I had to do an extra payment on the last phone while waiting for the X. Angrier!
- Posted Sep 14, 2018 3:53am PDT Them releasing the X a month late and this "on-time" is going to screw me out of $50. I am oddly very annoyed by this.
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 12:47pm PDT Nothing. You have that option.
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 12:44pm PDT They already make it work on the iPad with no force touch. I thought I heard somewhere that it would switch to a long-press on the spacebar to...
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 12:27pm PDT Can you do the Apple upgrade program without being tied to a carrier?
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 12:24pm PDT My on-going track record is to buy them outright and then sell them myself when the new one comes out, and my wife is already on the upgrade...
- Posted Sep 12, 2018 12:09pm PDT That was whelming. Kinda want to just hold on to my X until next year. It looks like $999 was just a test and it passed. Their new flagship...
- Posted Sep 11, 2018 10:09am PDT That may be a display issue on your monitor (contrast?) because it does highlight, it's just a faint gray color.
- Posted Sep 11, 2018 9:30am PDT A+, disabled it.
- Posted Sep 09, 2018 2:24pm PDT This is how I felt. Same shit, just slightly better than the last one.
- Posted Sep 08, 2018 5:33am PDT Yikes. I don't know how I would handle that.
- Posted Sep 04, 2018 11:56am PDT Yes, I thought all services were geo-redundant so having one DC going down affecting this much goes against that idea.
- Posted Aug 31, 2018 11:15am PDT It's literally the only issue I've had since running this beta. I don't regret updating and getting the cool new features early.
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 7:52am PDT It's not about just keeping it hot, it's about keeping it a consistent temperature. If you brew and store it at 190 degrees, does that help? To me,...
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 6:53am PDT Totally a splurge purchase, but it's really nice. My only complaint is that I can sometimes take forever to drink my coffee and I'm not near the...