You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
3,249 chatty comments by "agcrouton"
- Posted Mar 06, 2011 7:21am PST get out
- Posted Mar 05, 2011 4:57pm PST It took them 7 months to acknowledge, much less fix, the several memory leaks in Civ5. Pitboss is probably in the next exp pack.
- Posted Mar 05, 2011 4:24pm PST UNAGI POWA as one sushi chef would always shout at the top of his lungs.
- Posted Mar 05, 2011 2:28pm PST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs (das boot)
- Posted Mar 04, 2011 12:54pm PST Sounds like fun. I do a thief/archer combo that dabbles in magic, is rather fun in the outdoors and is downright terrifying in dungeons (as in I...
- Posted Mar 04, 2011 12:27pm PST batshit insane is my guess
- Posted Mar 04, 2011 12:20pm PST Don't play the story mode, play Tango Hunt.
- Posted Mar 04, 2011 10:09am PST memmaker.exe /c
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 2:12pm PST Nice find!
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 12:59pm PST GTX260M exists, yes. It's not 'equivalent' to the desktop version as most mobile GPUs are underclocked, fewer pipelines, etc... but still fit the...
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 12:56pm PST Lucasarts and EA need to stop being fucking stupid and get their stuff on GOG. Even Activision puts their stuff on GOG.
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 11:53am PST Ask how they intend to ensure the goodwill and morale of the 'losing team' after having observed how the executives were treated.
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 9:13am PST Yeah I heard that as well but it was an abrupt thing, like one of the new patches made it an absurdly higher success rate.
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 9:07am PST Only because your shotgun has a longer range than the Jetgun, so I run away. :(
- Posted Mar 03, 2011 9:06am PST It may be time to hang up the Tank - the amount of Grapple interrupts on my Charges is making the veins in my temples throb.