779 chatty comments by "abjectblitz"
- Posted May 01, 2012 1:45pm PDT Treyarch are the only ones who care enough to include a console, fov slider and proper dedicated support. Speaks volumes IMO. IW or what is left of...
- Posted Apr 30, 2012 1:47pm PDT I can run COD games at 120 on my 5970 and it is night and day from 60. My 5970 rarely hit 120 with BF3, usually 60-80fps and I dont like it....
- Posted Apr 30, 2012 1:44pm PDT Typo, CAN FEEL.
- Posted Apr 30, 2012 1:43pm PDT Yes there is not 1920x1200 120hz screen unfortunately, but that doesn't matter. I cant FEEL the difference 120 fps makes over 60. And I like that...
- Posted Apr 30, 2012 12:58pm PDT Hopefully this fucker can hold locked 120 fps at 1920x1200 with everything maxed out in BF3.
- Posted Apr 30, 2012 12:54pm PDT No multiplayer in the PC version, they can gtfo, No multi no buy.
- Posted Apr 28, 2012 1:10pm PDT Trifire was your problem, failing to hold 60 fps 4xaa in TF2? you must be joking? I have a oc'd 5970 that eats that crap with forced 16xaa from ccc...
- Posted Mar 15, 2012 3:30pm PDT Lol? what a pos.
- Posted Mar 10, 2012 5:03pm PST Hell yeah, spent all my youth playing QWTF
- Posted Mar 05, 2012 3:25pm PST Quake 1 and the original Team Fortress (QWTF).
- Posted Mar 03, 2012 1:39pm PST They can shove it, I wont be upgrading for a long time if this is the future.
- Posted Feb 29, 2012 2:49pm PST That great news, cant wait for a new SimCity. Hopefully it is not some noobed game like Sim City Societies.
- Posted Feb 23, 2012 2:33pm PST Hell yeah, need more WW2 action. Fuuuuuuuu modern whatever.
- Posted Feb 16, 2012 2:21pm PST No FOV adjustment, I wont even try for free.
- Posted Feb 16, 2012 2:16pm PST New generation of console developers that never stated on the PC, they don't even know the basics for a PC game... lolz