19 chatty comments by "Zorgblub"
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 7:28pm PDT Preorders represent only a negligible fraction of the market, hardcore gamers and fanboys mostly. MS knows how to handle the family and casual...
- Posted Sep 11, 2013 12:25pm PDT Just let the poor thing die already.
- Posted Sep 10, 2013 2:41pm PDT Hitman was a total letdown, no wonder it sold badly. Tomb Raider however, was a solid game, and sold like one, but the budget was huge.
- Posted Dec 21, 2012 1:10pm PST Owning a gun is such an essential liberty ! How can we, poor european, call ourselves free countries !
- Posted Dec 21, 2012 12:43pm PST "those than can handle it" is very subjective since most mass shooters are quiet and brilliant people, how do you know which kid can handle it ?
- Posted Dec 21, 2012 12:37pm PST By the age of 10, a kid should have never used or seen using a gun in the first place.
- Posted Dec 21, 2012 11:47am PST Of course it is, and I'm pretty sure the NRA knows it. But you got to sell moar guns.
- Posted Dec 21, 2012 11:39am PST Introducing guns in schools, what a great idea. I say let's teach 6 year old kids how to shoot so they can defend themselves too. How can anyone...
- Posted Feb 09, 2012 2:36pm PST 75 Millions a year for allowing player to buy their DLC before the rest, these guys are geniuses.
- Posted Oct 25, 2011 11:39am PDT Well Abu Dhabi is one of the richest and most expensive city in the world, I don't think developers will have a lower wage than in any other...
- Posted Dec 06, 2010 9:56am PST Yeah, that's easily the most attractive piece of CG I've ever seen.
- Posted May 04, 2010 8:23am PDT Me too then.
- Posted Feb 04, 2010 4:43am PST The main menu managed to give me a headache in about 3 minutes.
- Posted Sep 09, 2009 5:55am PDT The game use the same .NET library as another game, so it's the same bad game ? What an ignorant statement.
- Posted Mar 20, 2009 7:04am PDT Yummy !