18,861 chatty comments by "Zek"
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 8:39am PDT Black & White's reviews were a joke across the board, no clue how that happened.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 8:25am PDT Dunno why anybody would expect anything different, of course games that aren't Steam exclusive won't use Steam matchmaking.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 8:08am PDT I thought the 1-1 boss was a piece of cake as a Soldier. I just ran around behind the columns popping out to kill every last one of his minions...
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 8:01am PDT Is there a theme?
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 7:23am PDT No non-Valve games do that automatically, sometimes you can add it to Steam with a CD key but almost never.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 7:14am PDT Yep withdrawal sure is fun.
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 6:45am PDT Demon's Souls
- Posted Oct 19, 2009 6:10am PDT Terrible game, decent toy. The controls are just unbearable.
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 2:00pm PDT You said the people who wanted to pay less could pay less. Except they can't, because they're still paying $60.
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 1:58pm PDT I kind of liked FFX's battle system, actually being able to fight with your whole party was cool and it was nice being able to actually see the...
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 1:56pm PDT I don't know what "feels like real life" means, and isn't the whole purpose of widescreen to fit better with your field of view?
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 12:48pm PDT That only works when the retail is cheaper because of it.
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 12:47pm PDT You're not buying the song, you're buying a level in a game. An mp3 coming with it would definitely drive up the price.
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 12:43pm PDT My pet peeve is this outbreak of pre-order perks that grant in-game benefits or aesthetic features, that are then gone forever after launch. What...
- Posted Oct 16, 2009 9:02am PDT Kinko's