You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
2,124 chatty comments by "Xulu"
- Posted Jan 23, 2014 1:20pm PST Actually you are bad at games Witcher has an actual combat system
- Posted Jan 23, 2014 1:16pm PST gravy = double fps :0
- Posted Jan 23, 2014 1:11pm PST Sounds like a terrible waste of time.
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 3:43pm PST Yeah if you haven't played SS2.
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 2:40pm PST It means it's so good even a detractor on the basis of personal preferences can't deny its quality. IMO Last of Us is the best on rails...
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 2:24pm PST Oops, my baaad. Cop out, bow out, bail out, chicken out, flake out - take your pick ;)
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 2:16pm PST Cus BS1 was already a cope-out of SS2. BSI is even more of a cope out mass-market product. Wooooo a multiverse ending. That's so...
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 2:03pm PST You mean your choice of Call of Modern Combatfield 6: Ghost Ops Rising?
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 1:59pm PST Silly man. You put your trust in unfounded assurance. So what if it's fully funded? Doesn't mean it won't go over budget or even finish for that...
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 1:27pm PST You just made my point. Can't trust people to know the difference between glossy packaging and inner depth.
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 1:25pm PST It's the gameplay stupid. Marios games actually innovate with their gameplay constantly.
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 1:22pm PST THE MOST ORNATE DUNGEON ...GO... Finally finished The Witcher 2 few weeks ago. I'm a fan of TW1, what was I doing waiting so long (..cus...
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 1:08pm PST Infinite... Just goes to show you can't trust people to vote on stuff.
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 1:00pm PST Sounds good. I'm just tired of the setting.
- Posted Jan 22, 2014 12:58pm PST Relax, the risk is shared by you and everyone else. Everyone has wasted $30, 50, 100+ on useless stuff before. This is voting with your money,...