28,715 chatty comments by "Wadmaasi"
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 1:23pm PST You should see it. You MUST see it. You have 30 seconds to comply.
- Posted Jan 30, 2008 1:22pm PST There was definitely a 5-year-old or so girl walking out just ahead of us. I was all, "WTF?!" Especially since not all of the violence in that...
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 6:54pm PST MC2 had only 1 enemy AI behavior, though, which made the game retardedly easy. There were several user-made AI replacements which fixed the...
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 6:52pm PST The last time I played it (3-4 years ago?) you could download some really well-done, high-res, user-made model and texture replacements.
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 4:49pm PST Damn, I just bought a used copy this past weekend (and still haven't popped it into the PS3).
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 4:43pm PST I want to know what makes someone decide, 10 years down the road (ha ha), that they want to start a car.
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 4:15pm PST StrikeCommander, or something? It was basically WingCommander with real jets, sorta like Ace Combat...I think. I never played that one.
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 4:13pm PST Did I not say I played MW4 for 5 years?! Yeah, the M.O.D.L. mission was crazy. I think I ended up using a pure LRM boat for that one, but it's...
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 1:51pm PST TAXIIIII!
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 1:48pm PST Except is your wife having a friend come over tonight on what's supposed to be SexyElectronicless Tuesday? Oh well, more time for GHIII, I guess.
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 1:43pm PST Ha ha ha!
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 1:42pm PST No, not single and too poor to spend another $10 on it. =(
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 1:41pm PST ^^^ I'm with you, dude. I don't play fighting games for precisely this reason; I just don't "get" them, even when I sit down and try to...
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 1:30pm PST You're really going again?
- Posted Jan 29, 2008 1:29pm PST We had our 7 year anniversary this past December, and our son will be 8 months old in mid-Feb. I was very, very cruel to her for a few months...