28,742 chatty comments by "Wadmaasi"
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 7:13am PST See now THAT was funny!
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 7:11am PST It's definitely private and at-will.
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 7:10am PST We're in a weird situation at my work; most of us are hourly employees. Overhead people work 8 hours and call it a day, but some of the production...
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 7:03am PST That's my take on it too, but it doesn't seem to be worth the risk. It was more of a, "How does it work?" question than a, "I plan on sticking it...
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 7:01am PST That's the thing, the person in question works for a non-partisan organization. Which, of course, is staffed by partisans of both stripes. But,...
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 6:59am PST While correct, it's easier than eBay/Half.com and better than not getting anything for it.
- Posted Feb 07, 2008 6:41am PST Better than epic Faylor ensuing.
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 8:28pm PST To buy computer parts.
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 5:22pm PST I wish I had time to play your game. It sounds neato peachy keen.
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 5:21pm PST Negative, Democrats split their delegates. Winner does not take all.
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 5:20pm PST What I find very interesting is that (with the exception of GA) where Obama is winning he's barely scraping by, whereas when Hillary wins she's...
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 1:35pm PST That's odd. I don't think my tilt sensor even works, then. I've had the game for ~10 days now and have mostly been holding the guitar laying flat...
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 12:47pm PST TIE Fighters for the win? (And it's turbolasers!)
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 7:25am PST That's a ticket I could get behind. Especially since it'd have to be Zombie Gloval!
- Posted Feb 05, 2008 6:40am PST Wait, which Hayes? Father or daughter?