49,600 chatty comments by "Visceral Monkey"
- Posted May 19, 2018 4:36pm PDT Biggest scam ever. I hope and pray there's an investigation into that company before they call it a day and walk off.
- Posted May 19, 2018 4:33pm PDT Paging Kodiak.
- Posted May 19, 2018 11:09am PDT Thought it was great.
- Posted May 18, 2018 9:52pm PDT Reading about the pilot in that case...he flat our murdered his crew. The co-pilot managed to "partially" eject at the last second. Partially.
- Posted May 18, 2018 6:37pm PDT As much as Millenials are...annoying....as GenX I'm totally more aligned with them than the fucking boomers. Those fuckers fucked everything up.
- Posted May 18, 2018 6:30pm PDT Your daily reminders, they anchor me.
- Posted May 18, 2018 6:29pm PDT I'm not totally opposed to guns, at all. But the simple fact is that the NRA has become a fucking death cult demanding the blood of innocents to...
- Posted May 17, 2018 8:10pm PDT FILTHY LIES!!!
- Posted May 17, 2018 6:11pm PDT Has anyone seen maddog's mom lately?
- Posted May 16, 2018 11:28pm PDT It's different but good and worth reading for completions sake. After it, start the book of the Long Sun, which is much better in my opinion.
- Posted May 16, 2018 11:22pm PDT The engine Avalanche uses alone is enough to make me try this. It's fucking awesome and does open worlds better than just about anything else.
- Posted May 16, 2018 11:09pm PDT Done it. It's fun but I'm weirded out for a while after climbing out.
- Posted May 16, 2018 11:05pm PDT Goddam right it is!!!
- Posted May 15, 2018 8:56pm PDT Probably sometime tomorrow if that's ok.
- Posted May 15, 2018 8:39pm PDT I purchased the game, so the f2p stuff isn't an issue for me. It's just what appears to be hampering the games success the most at the moment....