10,973 chatty comments by "VictoriouSecret"
- Posted Jul 05, 2009 10:20am PDT ALWAYS. I am like the extended family computer technician, and I really really hate it. I have gotten to the point where if they want my services,...
- Posted Jul 05, 2009 10:18am PDT I was actually surprised, suburb I grew up in does huge fireworks every year, everyone expected it to go half as long with a short short finale,...
- Posted Jul 05, 2009 9:04am PDT DOTT is fantastic, would not mind a remake at all, though I know the game well enough to beat it in an hour. Tie Fighter though...when will I see...
- Posted Jul 05, 2009 9:01am PDT I salute your resolve to finally change it all, and wish you the best of luck and offer my support. Perhaps our paths will cross one day and we can...
- Posted Jul 03, 2009 9:59am PDT I have been enjoying the Windows 7 beta for a couple days, already a VAST improvement on Vista.
- Posted Jul 03, 2009 9:58am PDT I could roll WC3, Starcraft, L4D, CS:S, BF1942, and some CoD:WaW PC
- Posted Jul 02, 2009 9:35am PDT PC- yeah...that is a ton of time down the drain :(
- Posted Jul 02, 2009 9:26am PDT So my 2nd prestige 65 CoD:WaW account seems to have vanished. Back to square one. Good 'Ol Treyarch.
- Posted Jul 02, 2009 12:04am PDT My M3 and my 325i both got HEAVY maintenance and repair bills towards the end of their life spans. The 325 for it's old age and everything falling...
- Posted Jul 02, 2009 12:00am PDT Yes. Yes it does. Enough to prompt me to back it all up and do a complete clean install of Windows 7 and check up on all my security.
- Posted Jul 01, 2009 7:46pm PDT Ha! That got it...hidden device driver...really looks like some network re director. Thanks a ton redfive.
- Posted Jul 01, 2009 7:29pm PDT Yeah I can
- Posted Jul 01, 2009 7:23pm PDT Completely removed, registry cleaned up, still nothing...did I just get some nasty malware or is something blocking it on hardware level?
- Posted Jul 01, 2009 7:13pm PDT Actually...I just might...I will have to try this next.
- Posted Jul 01, 2009 7:13pm PDT Nod-32, Zone Alarm, both are shut down though.