7,546 chatty comments by "Veegeezee"
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 6:58pm PDT fcking classic, hahaha
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 6:53pm PDT yeah. it's kinda a sliding scale i guess. really depends on individual expectations.
- Posted Oct 15, 2018 6:26pm PDT definitely in the "chatting" stage. sometimes after like one date. does that count? what's the earliest occurrence that counts as ghosting? an...
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 5:27pm PDT witnessing rather than identifying... whoa. genuinely interesting way to put it.
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 4:49pm PDT one question, no spoilers, does this have any jump scares?
- Posted Oct 14, 2018 10:14am PDT fuuuuu, who opened for them?
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 6:42pm PDT i'll contest you on that, my grandad made beer on his farm long before sam adams, as did other midwestern brewers.
- Posted Oct 13, 2018 6:23pm PDT it's a movie that could be paused at literally any random moment and in all likelihood the image would look cool i have seriously thought of...
- Posted Oct 12, 2018 8:13pm PDT oops: *...puts value on speed
- Posted Oct 12, 2018 8:10pm PDT the governing engineering principle today is, if the product is designed beyond its required safety factors (whether specified by law or by...
- Posted Oct 12, 2018 9:39am PDT aaahahahahaha
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 7:03am PDT lol, i guess that's true
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 5:59am PDT it is, and parking is great if you get there early enough, but man it's punishing if you're running late and it gets busy
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 5:15am PDT the sax! we did not get to see the sax
- Posted Oct 11, 2018 5:15am PDT fuuuuu, that's good!