44,705 chatty comments by "Turd Ferguson"
- Posted Jun 21, 2001 11:06am PDT true....but still, they aren't using any of intel's tech. its a chipset that via built with their own engineers and just because they didn't pay...
- Posted Jun 21, 2001 10:37am PDT think about emulators though, they are legal, if it still requires the original game. and i don't see why this is any different it still...
- Posted Jun 21, 2001 12:28am PDT hmm, i just hope this doesn't suck as bad a die hard trilogy did. that game blew sweaty goat balls.
- Posted Jun 20, 2001 8:52am PDT i disagree completly.
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 10:11pm PDT last i heard, 3200 isn't coming out until the thoroughbred chipset is released which is due out in the first half of 2002.
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 2:29pm PDT cool, die shrinks are good.
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 2:23pm PDT correct
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 2:22pm PDT it looks damn sweet on my kyro II at 1024x768x32 2xFSAA (i turn off blood, gibs get in the way)
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 2:16pm PDT for one thing, the pic has lightmap on, do you play with vertex? and second if you can take a nice pic of your map why not, i mean it would be...
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 2:06pm PDT winzip and winrar arent?
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 2:05pm PDT hmmm, lets see some links, according to anandtech the kyro II kicks it sqware in the nuts. http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1435&p=16
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 1:13pm PDT all of this is actual gamecode, there is no real special tricks going on here, everything is being done realtime john carmack so, Mr. John...
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 1:03pm PDT heh, and it would also saturate your cpu the ide works.
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 1:01pm PDT um, there is
- Posted Jun 19, 2001 1:01pm PDT w3rd, long as it asks and displays what it wants to send.