You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
14,987 chatty comments by "TroZ"
- Posted Feb 01, 2003 10:25am PST there are three computers on board. I would think that the computers log what is happening.
- Posted Feb 01, 2003 10:13am PST Red Fuming Nitric Acid + Hydrazine
- Posted Feb 01, 2003 9:50am PST The manuvering thrusters used for turning use 2 hazardus chemicals the burn when they are mixed with out needing a spark or something to ignite it....
- Posted Feb 01, 2003 9:42am PST the heat tiles are checked and damaged ones replaced after each mission. Probably the most time consuming part of the preperation for the next flight.
- Posted Jan 31, 2003 10:58pm PST Quake 1/2? replays were similar, basically a dump of the network traphic. With each version update they change the network protocal, breaking...
- Posted Jan 31, 2003 8:32pm PST ha ha, I was convinced too because the secondary valve was capped just before that!
- Posted Jan 31, 2003 8:29pm PST the one that got me kicked? I heard some messages, then I looked and someone has said ENEMY BY PRIMARY VALVE, so I shot. :(
- Posted Jan 31, 2003 8:22pm PST someone has to kep me away from the 203 in enclosed spaces. SORRY GUYS :'(
- Posted Jan 31, 2003 7:37pm PST WEAPONS CACHE SE army.core.com GO GO GO!
- Posted Jan 31, 2003 6:44pm PST GOOD AA GAME in need of players, currently 9 map farm
- Posted Jan 31, 2003 4:55pm PST I'll play until 8:55 - then its Farscape time.
- Posted Jan 30, 2003 11:45pm PST eudora is good but ad supported.
- Posted Jan 30, 2003 11:25pm PST switching is like 'picking' 2 doors in the begining (by picking a door you don't want) and having the host wich of the 2 door you 'picked' is...
- Posted Jan 30, 2003 11:06pm PST wrong - here is why: here are ALL posibilitys - 18 of them prize1 means prize is behind door number 1 pick 1 means you picked door 1 there is...
- Posted Jan 30, 2003 10:42pm PST IT ISN'T 4 tracks because it doesn't matter which wrong door the host opens, it still results in the same outcome. If you stay opening 1 wrong...