220 chatty comments by "TheSty"
- Posted Oct 12, 2004 7:36pm PDT "Certainly looks alot better than Flashpoint." LOL I should hope so. Flashpoint is what, three years old now (from release)? And didn't have the...
- Posted Oct 20, 2004 9:25am PDT Very Slick. $9.99 is a damn good price too. Wish all expansions were that much.
- Posted Nov 18, 2004 5:47am PST Yep. Headfirst is the developer.
- Posted Dec 08, 2004 2:12am PST Yup. Had high hopes for this game, even recommended it to friends. Everyone, including myself, tossed it or sold it months afterward.
- Posted Dec 17, 2004 7:08am PST Hell, I'm still laughing about the use of intellectual and Texas in the same sentence.
- Posted Feb 11, 2005 3:18pm PST lol Looks like a TK in progress. :)
- Posted Feb 15, 2005 7:14am PST Delta Force: Turtlehead Poking
- Posted Feb 17, 2005 7:43am PST I don't consider it at all. :)
- Posted Feb 17, 2005 2:24pm PST Schweet. Looking forward to a demo as well as hearing if it's just all shine or lives up to the hype.
- Posted Feb 17, 2005 2:28pm PST "Behold... the power of cheese." :P
- Posted Feb 17, 2005 3:43pm PST Sounds like Suspect Zero... minus the remote viewing. Which is cool, just hope they put a dark spin on it.
- Posted Feb 17, 2005 9:34pm PST Ouch. Walmart had the jewel case version for $9.99 and GoGamer.com has it for $7.90.
- Posted Feb 23, 2005 2:27am PST You gotta be shittin' me ...... uglier than a fuckin' mud fence. Someone needs to lose a pinky toe over this.
- Posted Feb 25, 2005 10:30pm PST BiA has stolen what enthusiasm I once had for DoD:S. Hahahaha What a steamy pile.
- Posted Mar 18, 2005 6:05am PST Very cool. Vietcong and Fist Alpha were fun as hell. The co-op rocked something fierce. Free is always good, I'll definitely download it. :)...