You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
30,154 chatty comments by "The Grolar Bear"
- Posted May 10, 2010 7:37pm PDT multisync, this is a bad place to divulge these kind of secrets!
- Posted May 10, 2010 7:19pm PDT Driving with the keyboard isn't that bad, though. It just takes some getting used to.
- Posted May 10, 2010 7:18pm PDT I've been obsessed with this game for the past 48 hours. It's the first GTA game to really hook me with the story. I didn't really care about CJ or...
- Posted May 10, 2010 3:30pm PDT I didn't think it was that bad, but I like alternate universe stuff.
- Posted May 10, 2010 3:28pm PDT I was kind of pissed they took that out.
- Posted May 10, 2010 2:42pm PDT Yeah, if I recall correctly, his run was credited for revitalizing X-Men. Before he came along, every title was just sinking in overall quality.
- Posted May 10, 2010 2:40pm PDT A few years ago, this was the only X-Men title worth reading. The writing was superb.
- Posted May 10, 2010 1:51pm PDT You lucky guy!
- Posted May 10, 2010 10:48am PDT Glee, at times.
- Posted May 10, 2010 9:54am PDT You should try opening a ticket with Steam Support first and see what they say.
- Posted May 10, 2010 9:52am PDT This could very well be the case. For the longest time I thought the receptionist at my work was hot, but then I got a new prescription and...
- Posted May 10, 2010 9:49am PDT No, it's not fine. There are flesh-eating worms in there that will devour you from the inside.
- Posted May 10, 2010 8:46am PDT I thought she was hot. I also thought the redhead who gave Stark the subpoena at the beginning of the movie was hot.
- Posted May 10, 2010 8:41am PDT I'm a tall man and you definitely don't want to trust me.
- Posted May 10, 2010 8:40am PDT I have done it!