30,803 chatty comments by "The Grolar Bear"
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 5:30pm PDT I miss him.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 5:27pm PDT I really liked the last mission. Did you choose to take out the nydus worms or air support beforehand? For me it was the fomer.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 4:23pm PDT And here I thought you wanted to have a serious discussion.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 2:38pm PDT It's like 10-12 hours, I think.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 2:37pm PDT Wait until 2nd gen, I'll buy it with you.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 8:20am PDT I have to try it out then!
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 7:34am PDT I am on the final Char missions. I unlocked the secret mission in the Media Blitz level by destroying the science facility in the bottom-right...
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 7:25am PDT CrustaR, I think it's a tremendous cultural achievement for our species.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 7:22am PDT Being a grolar bear. Also studying.
- Posted Jul 29, 2010 6:40pm PDT ecclesio, I don't know if I like this post.
- Posted Jul 29, 2010 6:37pm PDT Yeah, it doesn't look like a complete disaster.
- Posted Jul 29, 2010 6:33pm PDT The manual in the CD case has a pretty good synopsis. The events of Brood Wars ended up playing a bigger role than I thought.
- Posted Jul 29, 2010 1:21pm PDT I wouldn't expect it within the next 18 months.
- Posted Jul 29, 2010 1:18pm PDT The first few missions aren't really that good. It gets way better.
- Posted Jul 29, 2010 12:20am PDT Huh. Now I only think it'll be somewhat lame.