30,794 chatty comments by "The Grolar Bear"
- Posted Jul 31, 2010 10:06am PDT The first 40 levels are always fun for me.
- Posted Jul 31, 2010 10:02am PDT lol
- Posted Jul 31, 2010 9:01am PDT I'll be honest, though - I think I liked SC1's story a lot better. It seemed like the universe in that game was much more dark and hopeless, where...
- Posted Jul 31, 2010 8:58am PDT SC1 had the format where each campaign continued the overall story, so I would expect the same here. They could retell the story from the Zerg and...
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 5:32pm PDT Yeah, you buy each individually. You can add them all to your cart in one go.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 5:31pm PDT I agree, it was really fun.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 5:30pm PDT I miss him.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 5:27pm PDT I really liked the last mission. Did you choose to take out the nydus worms or air support beforehand? For me it was the fomer.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 4:23pm PDT And here I thought you wanted to have a serious discussion.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 2:38pm PDT It's like 10-12 hours, I think.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 2:37pm PDT Wait until 2nd gen, I'll buy it with you.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 8:20am PDT I have to try it out then!
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 7:34am PDT I am on the final Char missions. I unlocked the secret mission in the Media Blitz level by destroying the science facility in the bottom-right...
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 7:25am PDT CrustaR, I think it's a tremendous cultural achievement for our species.
- Posted Jul 30, 2010 7:22am PDT Being a grolar bear. Also studying.