You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
30,203 chatty comments by "The Grolar Bear"
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 3:02pm PDT Their whole plan was to make a multiplayer game all along, they just released the SP version in addition to it.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 2:11pm PDT It gets way better, but you'll know if it's your kind of show by the middle of Season 1.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 12:58pm PDT I've known about my lay-off since February, so it's not that bad.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 12:48pm PDT Do you think a GTA-style Star Trek game would have been good?
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 12:41pm PDT Wow, 7% on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 12:38pm PDT But if they stay inside their skin gets all pale and they start to hate sunlight, which leads to more vampires.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 12:13pm PDT How come people in Louisiana don't go outside?
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 12:03pm PDT Oh wow, this is a lot of work on your part. I was hoping somebody would compile a list like this, thanks.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 12:00pm PDT It's instantly raised, so if you want to grind on those scary bear things (Yao Guai?) to hit 30 you can do that.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 11:36am PDT I got laid off today as well (I work at a biotech company). =(
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 10:39am PDT Ok wow, that just killed my mood. =(
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 10:37am PDT Hmm, I'm a big guy (6'4"), so that might be why I go there. I'm trying to expand my horizons, though.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 10:25am PDT I go to the GAP and Banana Republic, but that's only because I got tricked into getting a GAP card by my co-worker.
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 10:23am PDT I think the Krondor games take place in the same world, no?
- Posted Jul 01, 2010 10:22am PDT Yes to both, you big dumb Space Marine!