You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
30,158 chatty comments by "The Grolar Bear"
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 6:09am PDT Sorry man, I didn’t see this. I was writing my post up when you posted it.
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 6:04am PDT I bought this game and put in maybe four hours last night because I heard it was a more elaborate spin on Stardew Valley. While my overall feeling...
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 6:03am PDT My Graveyard Keeper impressions in reply.
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 5:06am PDT Solstice do you like to get sucked down often?
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:09pm PDT On 1–10 scale how interesting do you think his story was?
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 8:06pm PDT Still not sure what to make of it. There is some substantial grind to the game but at the same time there is a LOT to do.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 3:03pm PDT I want to start a new playthrough soon with all the DLC that was added post-release. It helps that I forgot most of the main game already.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 2:57pm PDT I’m beyond tired of Republicans playing the victim card for everything while accusing the left of oversensitivity.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 2:37pm PDT You missed Barrens Chat which was the only thing worth dying for.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 2:31pm PDT You rang?????
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:02am PDT Or under compensate for that matter.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 7:02am PDT Probably better to use the phaser than trying to roll behind them since you could overcompensate and get too far behind them.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 5:45am PDT I still used a spear to kill him because I couldn’t reach him otherwise.
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 5:43am PDT It’s crazy how quickly and suddenly you can die in this game.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:05pm PDT Khan I found this post at the very bottom of the chatty. Like literally the very bottom. I kept scrolling and there was nothing there.