You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
8,534 chatty comments by "Smoochy666"
- Posted Jul 30, 2018 7:20am PDT That's what I did. And I joined the Champion's Covenant because I didn't know what it did. Those were some rough first steps
- Posted Jul 30, 2018 7:19am PDT That area you mention is a bit high-level, you probably want to find a lantern (bonfire) and get back to the Cathedral Ward
- Posted Jul 30, 2018 7:17am PDT What eh, what direction did you go to? Are you in a forest, or are you surrounded by huge knights in Roman-esque ruins above the sea?
- Posted Jul 30, 2018 2:18am PDT I'm happy for the both of you!
- Posted Jul 30, 2018 2:16am PDT I'm not a fan of the final battle, but everything else is so good. Replayed it at least 4 times now. Still need to play Arkham Knight someday...
- Posted Jul 30, 2018 1:44am PDT Depends on where you exactly are, but DS1 can be rushed to finish in an afternoon. Dark Souls 2, while being the ugly duckling of the family, is...
- Posted Jul 29, 2018 4:36pm PDT PCI Compliance: Resistance is futile
- Posted Jul 27, 2018 4:42am PDT I select the hardest difficulty in video games just to feel what it's like to have anything remotely challenging in my life.
- Posted Jul 23, 2018 10:46am PDT I'm going to assume it's not 100 dollars shipped to Europe. :p
- Posted Jul 22, 2018 9:17am PDT Oh, suddenly the name's set in stone? Who died and made you boss?!
- Posted Jul 21, 2018 2:28am PDT It IS amazing, and it plays so smooth. I'm very much addicted
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 6:09pm PDT Just played it tonight after a month of not playing, cleared out the Silver Shadow building and it's way more tense in VR. Fuck that mini-boss....
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 7:08am PDT Still stuck in my head and I haven't played Hollow Knight in 2 weeks.
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 3:06am PDT I remember my mom telling me when I first went to high school: "Now don't go around and talk about video games, people think it's weird. Just keep...
- Posted Jul 20, 2018 2:43am PDT Remember that you're an individual: your past 25 years might have been based around her and your relationship, but that doesn't mean that's who you...