You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
1,568 chatty comments by "Skrynkelberg"
- Posted Aug 09, 2018 2:45pm PDT Oooh, instabuy for me, I love all his programming games.
- Posted Aug 07, 2018 11:16pm PDT We've marked the corners with a permanent marker. It works.
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 11:40am PDT Two left!
- Posted Jul 19, 2018 9:27am PDT I have five codes as well, SM me
- Posted Jul 18, 2018 10:53pm PDT Bought, thank you.
- Posted Jun 30, 2018 10:06am PDT I bought it the other day. It is a steal for the price.
- Posted Jun 30, 2018 6:08am PDT Kingdoms please? Gif: https://v.redd.it/zd8j823nsk611 Happy birthday!
- Posted Jun 24, 2018 10:38am PDT Woohoo!
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 10:12am PDT It's great no doubt, but it's a little light for a PC game for me. I'd love an Android version, is that in the works?
- Posted Jun 06, 2018 4:34am PDT One milligithub
- Posted Jun 03, 2018 3:00pm PDT Hell yeah! I'm running a SSF necromancer and just found a Tabula Rasa at level 18, that's good right?
- Posted May 17, 2018 8:33am PDT Music bpm should match your running bpm, not your heart rate. 180 bpm is close to your maximum heart rate, and way too high for running. A common...
- Posted May 09, 2018 7:15am PDT I'd say it is more like Parameter Object than Facade, no? https://refactoring.com/catalog/introduceParameterObject.html
- Posted May 09, 2018 7:14am PDT Yep, it's called Parameter Object and is such a common refactoring it has its own chapter in Martin Fowler's Refactoring book:...
- Posted Apr 30, 2018 9:39am PDT Surface time?