1,503 chatty comments by "Shodai80"
- Posted Jun 21, 2016 8:22pm PDT Hundreds of pages with multiple ways to get to each page. The automation framework necessary to support that would throw out all feasibility....
- Posted Jun 21, 2016 7:53pm PDT Any suggestion to an alternative approach? Basically we need to be able to grab some information about an element on the clients page and store...
- Posted Jun 21, 2016 2:19pm PDT Unfortunately they refused that. That led me to proposing a browser extension, which they are ok with, but wanted a tighter package.
- Posted Apr 26, 2016 9:25am PDT If you are wanting to run at 100fps, why bother with GSync? I always thought tearing was a symptom that presents at lower fps, ya?
- Posted Apr 15, 2016 9:48am PDT I have about 150 blurays I never use (ripped them all). Are there any places that buy in-bulk, or is craigslist the only real option?
- Posted Apr 01, 2016 7:47pm PDT Where? I ripped all mine and they're in a bin somewhere. Might as well get paid.
- Posted Mar 21, 2016 1:58pm PDT Ya'll have become some jaded old men. This looks fun, good grief.
- Posted Mar 09, 2016 7:53am PST Looks great, but that announcer is really bad.
- Posted Feb 16, 2016 4:43pm PST Take the nuclear option and go straight to the local news. It's the only way to be sure.
- Posted Dec 17, 2015 11:32am PST Sounds like you work with offshore ppl. Yikes
- Posted Nov 01, 2015 4:32pm PST Yea their return process (MS Store) was so convoluted. I had a "ticket" created and emailed to me and apparantly will have a credit in a couple...
- Posted Oct 19, 2015 9:17pm PDT I feel like Luke is going to be like Tetsuo from Akira. Hard to control all that power. I mean hell, he has the metallic arm just like him already!
- Posted Oct 13, 2015 6:48pm PDT Yea craigslist does concern me somewhat, but ppl are selling laptops similar to mine for 3x what best buy/amazon would give me for a trade in.
- Posted Oct 13, 2015 4:47pm PDT Does anyone have any suggestions where to get the best price for an iPad Air2 & a 15in Retina Macbook Pro (2013 edition)? I'd like to ditch those...
- Posted Oct 08, 2015 8:17am PDT Has anyone bought a new house in a subdivision that isn't yet on Google Maps? Any ideas how to be proactive with Google other than add feedback via...