You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
70,878 chatty comments by "Serpico74"
- Posted Nov 12, 2005 10:18am PST Flash video. Its probably not the ON2 codec since they can't count on everyone having Flash 8.
- Posted Nov 12, 2005 6:37am PST I saw Viewtiful Joe at EB yesterday. Thought about picking it up, but I'm going to read some reviews before I decide to do that.
- Posted Nov 12, 2005 6:37am PST Its a trip actually seeing him perform. There is a huge disconnect between his appearance and the voice that comes out. But yeah, he's pretty cool.
- Posted Nov 12, 2005 6:34am PST They are probably making up for the inflated scores they gave Doom 3. Bullshit, yes. And I agree, Doom 3 was garbage, Quake 4 was really fun and...
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 8:01pm PST Live Arcade has me more excited than anything at this point, but give it time. In a year we'll all be crapping our pants at how good the games are...
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 8:00pm PST First they get beaten by Ringu, then the giant lizard, and now Bob Sapp. Are Morning Musume capable of beating anything?
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 7:54pm PST srsly
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 6:59pm PST That is horrible. OMG.
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 6:57pm PST COD2 is actually really fun. It is the most intense FPS I think I've ever played. Its like they took the Pegasus Bridge mission from the first game...
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 6:55pm PST The Incredibles. Finding Nemo. Any Pixar movie, really.
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 6:54pm PST The two games actually feel different. I'm not an autistic "hardcore" type either. I play Quake 3 and the responsiveness and predictability of the...
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 6:49pm PST Maybe if Quake 4's physics and movement didn't feel like ass.
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 5:46pm PST +INF, yeah?
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 4:46pm PST Just because you give a guitar to someone doesn't mean he's Hendrix
- Posted Nov 11, 2005 4:46pm PST What, you mean you can't control the camera or sets?