You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
70,805 chatty comments by "Serpico74"
- Posted Nov 10, 2005 7:10am PST http://www.shacknews.com/ja.zz?id=11062835 I did however forget Poland
- Posted Nov 10, 2005 7:04am PST "DON'T DISTURB MY FRIEND, HE'S DEAD TIRED"
- Posted Nov 10, 2005 7:04am PST Robocop, I can't believe I forgot to mention that
- Posted Nov 10, 2005 6:25am PST Raiders, The Terminator, Aliens, Predator, COMMANDO
- Posted Nov 10, 2005 1:11am PST AND ENJOY ENLIGHTENMENT!!! That first clip gets better every time I watch it.
- Posted Nov 10, 2005 12:56am PST That is simultaneously the best/worst thing ever. I hope the Wachowskis didn't do this because they hold so much contempt for their audience...
- Posted Nov 10, 2005 12:54am PST That sounds freaking awesome. Thanks for the firsthand account there.
- Posted Nov 09, 2005 11:14pm PST Me three
- Posted Nov 09, 2005 11:13pm PST The Game by Neil Strauss. It is about the author's descent into the underground world of pickup artists. Pretty interesting stuff....
- Posted Nov 07, 2005 10:44am PST That was such a great game. Challenging, but most NES games were. Good stuff.
- Posted Nov 07, 2005 9:34am PST I'm going to buy a second one for my Mac when proper drivers come out. I really really love it.
- Posted Nov 07, 2005 8:34am PST I remodelled my condo to be more loftlike, open space and all. I expect that I will do the same to whatever house I buy. Knock down as many walls...
- Posted Nov 07, 2005 7:17am PST Q4 movement is ridiculously imprecise compared to the other Quake games.
- Posted Nov 07, 2005 6:27am PST I really don't think so, no. And I've got a LOT of time plugged into that game.
- Posted Nov 07, 2005 6:22am PST Good. Quake 4 movement is crap.