71,212 chatty comments by "Serpico74"
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 7:33pm PST Storage limitations and outdated compression, in a nutshell.
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 7:03pm PST You're right, unfortunately. I'd love nothing more than to have DVDs dead and buried but I don't see them going away anytime soon.
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 11:23am PST How should Munich have ended then? I thought it was a great ending.
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 10:56am PST Tenacious D does a great cover of the Flash Gordon theme song.
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 10:11am PST I think Nintendo is going to have a similar game download service.
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 10:00am PST No more than Saving Private Ryan made it seem bad to fight Nazis. Yeah it was a tough job, but there it is.
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 12:03am PST I read that as "make a glass HAT"
- Posted Jan 06, 2006 12:01am PST I remember being so psyched with the Intellivision back in the day. I was playing We Love Katamari with my friend's 3 year old and I couldn't...
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 11:48pm PST 150GB, 10,000 RPM, 16MB Cache, AND THEY SPINNIN
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 11:44pm PST In the middle of the night or right after I just wake up, oh yeah. I don't trust that I won't make a huge mess when I can barely open up my eyes.
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 11:17pm PST Peppermint or chamomile tea will knock you out. White tea also relaxes me.
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 11:04pm PST I hear there will be naked prostitutes.
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 11:03pm PST Funny, I considered Beast Wars a shitty ripoff cash-in on the original Transformers. Of course, I'm 10 years older than you. Strange how...
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 11:01pm PST I watched Transformers when I was 10, and sometimes watched Power Rangers when I was in college for some laughs. Also, the Pink Power Ranger...
- Posted Jan 05, 2006 10:58pm PST Bunnay!