7,433 chatty comments by "Senate5000"
- Posted Jul 25, 2018 10:18pm PDT That place is closed now. I got to try it once before it closed down. It was pretty good.
- Posted Jul 15, 2018 9:57pm PDT What?
- Posted Jul 14, 2018 8:51am PDT Awesome. Hope you enjoy it! Also there is a small fee to get through the Rocky Mountain National park. $15 or so. But it was worth it.
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 8:24pm PDT If you're staying several days and have a day to kill, drive up through Trail Ridge Road...
- Posted Jul 13, 2018 8:08am PDT That's awful. Sorry to hear. =(
- Posted Jun 28, 2018 12:48pm PDT I like this approach to hopefully delaying the SCOTUS nomination. https://twitter.com/SenBooker/status/1012370486532214788
- Posted Jun 21, 2018 7:02pm PDT Oops. Should have just searched the video id.
- Posted Jun 21, 2018 6:47pm PDT This is a solid political ad from a woman running for congress in Texas. https://youtu.be/Zi6v4CYNSIQ
- Posted Jun 19, 2018 6:37pm PDT Someone I saw earlier in my feed posted the picture of the bill they show in this link talking about how democrats posted it blah blah....
- Posted Jun 19, 2018 6:20pm PDT Hue app the few times I need to use an app. But most of the interaction I do is through Alexa or just the dimmer switches.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 9:53pm PDT I just went to this place the other day. I think I had a double Hiho with fries. It was all pretty good.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 9:48pm PDT Ya, this haha. The ratio of sugar to buttercream isn't awful. But it's a lot. Take a picture of this cake after.
- Posted Jun 18, 2018 9:26am PDT That's awesome. Thanks for organizing it, haiku. And for everyone that added to it.
- Posted Jun 17, 2018 8:28pm PDT Thanks for rallying for this. Really awesome of you. http://i.chattypics.com/files/ScreenShot20180617at82359PM_qr8bmefdlp.png
- Posted Jun 15, 2018 9:10am PDT Another article that goes into a bit more detail....