73,622 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 1:02pm PST Oh, the Dutch Gundam from the show makes me LOL all the time: http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/fc/mechanics/images/mf_hurricane_a.gif
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 12:54pm PST G Gundam was awful. Fucking Shining Finger? But the German dude was awesome though.
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 12:42pm PST Terrorists don't have the technology or steady hands to do that procedure so ha!
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 12:37pm PST Not to mention the RAF was fighting over home turf so when one was shot down if the pilot bailed he'd be flying again in a brand new plane in days...
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 12:34pm PST You're kind of looking at it the wrong way, we like to spend our money where it works as a combat multiplier. Meaning we can do more with the same...
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 12:17pm PST Heh, bad dates pancakes
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 12:15pm PST At least your kids will have a chance to assimilate learn about the new culture. Just don't let them forget their native language. I regret not...
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 12:02pm PST M Night eat your heart out, from your future self!
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 12:00pm PST The they'll suspect he's laundering counterfeit gift cards.
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 11:58am PST So long as the 360 can get an external BR drive then I'd have the world's awesome dual format player ever!
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 11:56am PST My friend didn't know NLC was a subsidiary of WB.
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 11:50am PST UCAV's would also not need a cockpit so it means much smaller planes. It's true that you mentioned that planes nowadays biggest liability is the...
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 11:42am PST My friend made this: http://sailor_of_fortune.shackspace.com/Pictures/Other/bluray%20and%20hddvd%20market%20shares%20post%20jan%201%202008.JPG
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 11:32am PST Paramount/Dreamworks, Universal/NBC, and Weinstein (the latter IIRC). HBO IIRC does both.
- Posted Jan 06, 2008 11:20am PST Maybe he watched it: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcripts/3308_darpa.html "Without a driver, Terramax is more of a timid giant than a...