73,827 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Feb 23, 2008 12:27am PST Well I just returned from Video Games Live in SF. I have to say it was freaking awesome, and even though I was disappointed my lady wasn't able...
- Posted Feb 23, 2008 12:10am PST The game was never really top notch or exciting, but man did I like to look at the game while playing it.
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 5:11pm PST Yes...
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 5:09pm PST I remember seeing videos of Gears of War two years before it was released when the 360 was announced and the frame rate on it was very choppy....
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 2:27pm PST Fort Sumpter would be attacked.
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 2:26pm PST Time to send in Samuel L. Jackson
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 2:23pm PST Yeah but when you get so many people out protesting you think the odds of it getting violent doesn't go up?
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 11:34am PST From the CNN news it appears the government pretty much mandated everyone to protest.
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 11:33am PST Tell him things, like, "It is time" or "Come with me if you want to live"
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 11:31am PST There's two USB ports with a slot to mount the Wifi adapter. Not including the one that connects to the 360.
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 11:29am PST So I'm going to Video Game Live! with a lady tomorrow evening in SF. What's the proper attire for an event like this? I can go anywhere from...
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 8:22am PST It needs the fuel to point itself where it needs too. It's not like in space you can exert force on your own without a reaction occurring...
- Posted Feb 21, 2008 8:18am PST Hard drives: Pillar of Autumn In Amber Clad Forward Unto Dawn Aegis Fate Marathon
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 11:43pm PST Mx518 is a great mouse, the new G5 is better with higher DPI and the texture on it may be weird at first but it helps with grip.
- Posted Feb 20, 2008 11:39pm PST He still needs a starship.