70,281 chatty comments by "Sailor of Fortune"
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 2:09am PDT It's amazing how many hours of gameplay they cram into The Witcher 3 for the same price as other RPGs and those games have a ton of filler or copy...
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 1:16am PDT ISIL being the literal MRA army works on so many levels.
- Posted Jun 27, 2017 9:41pm PDT Check out the documentary online about them titled "Tale of Internet Spaceships" or something like that on YouTube.
- Posted Jun 27, 2017 9:33pm PDT I shared this through other day, the Battlefield documentary series are my favorite for WWII and they go into great detail for each major battle...
- Posted Jun 26, 2017 8:07pm PDT Chris Remo recently.
- Posted Jun 26, 2017 2:06pm PDT Same here, makes using it for longer periods better.
- Posted Jun 26, 2017 2:04pm PDT Cordon Bleu on Ocean Street. Amazing vietnamese rotisserie chicken and fired imperial rolls.
- Posted Jun 25, 2017 7:24pm PDT I wonder if there is going to be a newer model.
- Posted Jun 25, 2017 7:20pm PDT Because of the Sherman Anti-Trust Laws.
- Posted Jun 25, 2017 6:40pm PDT Their revitalization of the space Sim genre is well worth it.
- Posted Jun 24, 2017 7:22am PDT I have the same and thought I saw replacement bulbs last I check going for $95 though only on eBay. Anyways, I plan on upgrading to a 4K projector...
- Posted Jun 24, 2017 2:02am PDT They use the same thing and will blow up any schools you build, kidnap any teachers you send, and kill the students.
- Posted Jun 23, 2017 10:28pm PDT They need to bring back Celebrity Deathmatch.
- Posted Jun 22, 2017 10:18pm PDT Yes - The Ladder album was the first ever music album I ever bought because of Homeworld.
- Posted Jun 22, 2017 4:21pm PDT I really enjoyed it for the CRPG flair. Gameplay was good and I liked making my squad based on my friends and named them after each of them. Didn't...