You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
164 chatty comments by "SagaciousFoo"
- Posted Apr 26, 2013 3:15am PDT How long will it be before "allowing publishers and players to use the revenue model through its service" turns into "requiring publishers and...
- Posted Mar 11, 2013 7:04am PDT Also, they changed multi-monitor behavior from what it used to be in the beta. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/multiple-monitors#1TC=t1
- Posted Mar 11, 2013 7:03am PDT Not that many steps. I use the start screen the exact way I did in Windows 7. Windows key + start typing to find what I'm looking for. Hit enter.
- Posted Mar 11, 2013 7:02am PDT Windows Key + C
- Posted Dec 18, 2012 5:18pm PST I suggest taking a look at some recent game play videos on Youtube... Like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtIJJrd1GW4
- Posted Nov 25, 2012 10:07pm PST Don't forget to use a 64-bit OS with that extra RAM.
- Posted Nov 25, 2012 10:00pm PST Mp3Tag -> Tag Sources -> Then choose, freedb, discogs, or MusicBrainz. http://www.mp3tag.de/en/download.html
- Posted Nov 25, 2012 9:58pm PST If I'm not mistaken, episode 4 was written by Gary Whitta, the same guy who wrote "The Book of Eli" and used to be the editor-in-chief of both the...
- Posted Oct 21, 2012 10:21am PDT Yikes, it's almost a completely different game from that version. Planets, moons, way more parts.
- Posted Oct 21, 2012 10:19am PDT Only TV show that's ever made me cry like a baby.
- Posted Sep 04, 2012 9:38am PDT I like Hover. I found out about via Chris Hardwick. He mentioned that what he uses for the Nerdist site. http://nerdist.hover.com/
- Posted Sep 04, 2012 9:29am PDT This is true. However, the search bar can search *in* programs, now, with Windows8. For example: Without having Chrome open, I can type in any...
- Posted Sep 04, 2012 9:23am PDT You could just wait until the OS launches and spend $39.99 for the upgrade version of WIndows 8....
- Posted Sep 04, 2012 9:20am PDT Yes. How stupid of people to answer the question in a straightforward manner without offering up information that wasn't asked.
- Posted Sep 04, 2012 9:18am PDT You don't have to hit space and if the program created a start menu shortcut, it always shows up.