26,956 chatty comments by "RomSteady"
- Posted Oct 10, 2018 1:51pm PDT The misogynists are gone and nothing of value was lost.
- Posted Oct 10, 2018 1:28pm PDT I've got a weird mix of people following me. That said, I tend to do a lot of stream-of-consciousness screaming into the void, so that might...
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 7:08pm PDT Ease.
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 12:40pm PDT Given Activision's lawsuit over Elite Force II, I doubt it will ever happen.
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 12:16pm PDT https://twitter.com/hildatheseries/status/1049416868015034368
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 11:16am PDT Microsoft has really been ramping up on studio acquisitions over the last few years. It will be interesting to see how different the results are...
- Posted Oct 09, 2018 8:52am PDT Up until your first battle with Hornet, the game is fairly linear. You are able to find 3-4 areas but are restricted until you beat False Knight,...
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 7:28pm PDT The more movement options you get, the better it feels.
- Posted Oct 08, 2018 2:08pm PDT And both sides love the positive feedback loop as long as the TAS runs are properly labeled.
- Posted Oct 06, 2018 3:11pm PDT Laundry day. http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_qnglw3vb9w.jpg
- Posted Oct 06, 2018 9:02am PDT This is what happens when developers have to be their own QA.
- Posted Oct 05, 2018 9:33pm PDT Believe me, I know what it's like to not have that grounding. I don't have a college education. Admittedly, I've been coding since I was five,...
- Posted Oct 04, 2018 3:07pm PDT I'm at least three hours away from being able to watch this...
- Posted Oct 03, 2018 2:17pm PDT Interesting take on Hornet’s mask as her actual face.
- Posted Oct 02, 2018 4:33pm PDT Do you hover in air when you jump through boss doors, or do you fall down and walk in?