You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
26,757 chatty comments by "RomSteady"
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 12:57pm PDT To give you an idea, my group writes test cases and we're currently hiring someone to test our frickin' test cases.
- Posted Aug 16, 2018 10:11am PDT I have a shirt that was "2016 SUCKED." I need to mark it up with "2017 and 2018: Hold Our Beers."
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 9:24pm PDT I just got my Exapunks feelie pack. There's a second magazine that says I should not open it until told to by the game and an envelope that said...
- Posted Aug 15, 2018 1:28pm PDT Shacknews Staff heads-up: spoiler tags don't work when comments are embedded under an article. The spoilers in this thread appear without the...
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 3:17pm PDT 5’11.5”, 180lbs.
- Posted Aug 14, 2018 8:43am PDT Do you want to show the normal going through the surface?
- Posted Aug 13, 2018 4:15pm PDT I'm afraid to get a pedicure because I'm not sure how they'd bill me. "He has ten toes but twelve toenails..."
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 10:31am PDT Would be daughter-in-law. There's a long story here that I'm just not going to go into.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 9:50am PDT - Make sure that your wishes are known, ideally as part of a will. In this case, we know that she wanted to be cremated because she'd had that...
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 8:52am PDT She’s had some fairly hefty medical issues over the past decade. The outcome was expected but the timing wasn’t.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 8:43am PDT Deal with enough death in a short enough period of time and how you deal with death changes.
- Posted Aug 12, 2018 7:38am PDT I woke up to a phone call from my granddaughter in hysterics. Her mom died overnight. I was the first person she called, even before her mom's...
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 10:40am PDT I’m about to drive to Danville to pick up a miniature human. http://chattypics.com/files/iPhoneUpload_096fxjpl3z.jpg
- Posted Aug 11, 2018 10:24am PDT Congratulations. Wait until you get the mortgage and car loan gone as well. The feeling of being totally debt free is amazing.
- Posted Aug 10, 2018 1:47pm PDT Somewhere around my house, I've got a stuffed "The Cheat" that complains when you kick it.