You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
48,430 chatty comments by "Rice-Rocketeer"
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 10:06pm PDT Hidetsuna is the founder of the style that I practice.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 10:06pm PDT During his life time, Kamiizumi Ise no Kami Fujiwara no Hidetsuna had many disciples and students, including the Emperor's elite guard and most...
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 10:02pm PDT ...no... :( Shinkage Ryu Kenjutsu
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 10:01pm PDT You guys don't believe me? :( Aw. :( Some day, unless all my senpai have been cruelly lying to me, I will hopefully be able to prove to you...
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 9:58pm PDT Yeah, me too!
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 9:56pm PDT I'M NOT A TRANSVESTITE. :(
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 9:46pm PDT No, but neither is sensei. I think he might be part Japanese, but he's Chinese by name for all intents and purposes.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 9:32pm PDT Reeeeeallly? Seriously? That is highly excellent.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 9:31pm PDT By being a part of my dojo, I'm part of the Japanese Imperial Guard... I don't know if that's official, or not, though. I know sensei is.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 9:29pm PDT What kinds of mice work with Macs? $69.00 for their stylish mouse with no buttons is fucking ridiculous.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 1:10pm PDT You mean figure out some way that they can implement proper anti-aliasing on NVidia cards? Didn't they say that NVidia needs to put in some...
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 1:08pm PDT Reminds me of Hidden & Dangerous 2.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 1:03pm PDT Where's the Doom 3 marine? :)
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 12:58pm PDT Screw it. Ragnarok Online is the new hotness.
- Posted Aug 24, 2004 12:58pm PDT Hahaha. What a load of f***king s***.