8,198 chatty comments by "RevRaven"
- Posted Sep 04, 2018 7:53am PDT Wow. This is the kind of thing that really hurts our community (the reviewer's action, not bradsh's).
- Posted Sep 03, 2018 9:32am PDT He works at Gizmonic Institute!!!
- Posted Sep 02, 2018 3:46pm PDT ^^ Ding ding. "Map packs..for free? Why would we want to allow that? Release the map making tools...the tools we PAID people to develop, and...
- Posted Sep 02, 2018 3:20pm PDT Now you know how to identify it when bipolar writes dognose posts. The different authors have differences in style that give it away when you...
- Posted Sep 02, 2018 3:14pm PDT I don't know, but it's probably safe to blame John Romero.
- Posted Sep 02, 2018 3:11pm PDT It'll change when it's no longer profitable, not a moment before.
- Posted Sep 02, 2018 7:56am PDT The breakfast of ex-champions: https://imgur.com/gallery/Q1oCo1w
- Posted Aug 30, 2018 11:57pm PDT Antibiotics, antiseptics, and air conditioning. Joseph Lister and Willis Carrier were amazing individuals.
- Posted Aug 30, 2018 1:08am PDT Also: Doctor Bombay, calling Doctor Bombay. Emergency, come right away. And Uncle Arthur was always great.
- Posted Aug 30, 2018 12:58am PDT Dick Sargent, Dick York, Sergeant York. Woah, that's weird.
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 4:47pm PDT Which is what, exactly?
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 9:18am PDT Yeah, it's mostly the Plinkett stuff that gets repeated back, I guess because it's being presented as fact (as in comparison to the other shows you...
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 9:14am PDT Glorious continuity porn.
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 9:10am PDT If you play back at 1.5 speed, it helps with the slow character voice. RLM's neat, they definitely understand the mechanics of storytelling/film...
- Posted Aug 28, 2018 8:31am PDT Given how Jackson and Doc like to write, I wouldn't be surprised if they're wanting to hint at it and then take it in a completely different...