17,753 chatty comments by "Rehevkor"
- Posted May 23, 2018 1:35pm PDT Not only did you completely miss the point, but you sounded like a jerk doing it! Good job.
- Posted May 23, 2018 1:25pm PDT My guess would be: No premium pass* * Additional content obtained from paid lootboxes only
- Posted May 23, 2018 12:17pm PDT Scrabble cheats.
- Posted May 23, 2018 12:16pm PDT He means things you don't already have.
- Posted May 23, 2018 11:42am PDT Audiophile stuff. So many headphones, speakers, turntables, amplifiers, cables, sound-proofing, and classy shelves to hold it all. I'd probably end...
- Posted May 23, 2018 11:36am PDT If this is your simulation, I'd like to file some bug reports.
- Posted May 23, 2018 11:20am PDT I'd do it. Their shows look insane.
- Posted May 23, 2018 10:23am PDT Cyberpunk 2077. Your justification is on its way.
- Posted May 23, 2018 10:13am PDT It's just the PC gaming tax. You wanna play, you gotta pay.
- Posted May 23, 2018 9:57am PDT Yeah, everyone knows Rockman is better.
- Posted May 23, 2018 8:09am PDT I liked this game until I got to the tower defense part. Not the gameplay I was looking for.
- Posted May 23, 2018 8:08am PDT Whatever limitations the hardware driving it might have, it is by far the most comfortable headset I've used with glasses. It's a very comfortable...
- Posted May 23, 2018 8:05am PDT Also bizarre/surreal environmental happenings and atmosphere. It breaks down a bit during the "open world" segments but holds together pretty well...
- Posted May 23, 2018 8:02am PDT If you pay attention to what happened to the people in the house, yeah, it's pretty messed up.
- Posted May 23, 2018 8:00am PDT Dragon Butts and Lava