You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
17,749 chatty comments by "Rehevkor"
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 6:43am PDT Mine lit the stove on fire trying to make waffles, then went to the park and made $230 playing guitar for tips.
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 6:40am PDT MUST HAVE
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 5:52am PDT Yes. If you don't call the cops when shit like this happens, you get exactly what you deserve.
- Posted Jun 04, 2009 5:22am PDT FF7: Crisis Core (ignore the haters, it's awesome), Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles, MGS: Portable Ops.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 12:13pm PDT Put another PSU in there and try it. Definitely sounds like a dead PSU though.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 10:21am PDT I never played this, but I was a big fan of Goldeneye on N64. One of the few FPS games I can tolerate on a console. Should I give it a shot when it...
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 10:07am PDT That's stupid.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 8:55am PDT I am revoking your breathing privileges if this is in any way false.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 8:53am PDT I'd say the 16gb of onboard flash memory has something to do with it.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 8:48am PDT None. You create your own downsides if you want by choosing negative traits (Clumsy and Daredevil could be interesting). It's all about who you...
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 8:43am PDT Law of diminishing returns wut?
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 8:18am PDT If you angle back from the wall a bit after you let go it works pretty well. Hitting square for thunder drop will also send you to the ground...
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 7:57am PDT The teaser video does say "Sneak in." though. Kojima never makes this easy.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 7:56am PDT Long pork.
- Posted Jun 03, 2009 7:50am PDT There seem to be a lot more little personality touches in the characters. My sim was making some mac 'n' cheese in the microwave, but couldn't get...